SchoolBlocks is a CMS for schools. The sponsorship system is an idea intended to provide additional school funding with a percentage going to SchoolBlocks.
The specifications and design for the sponsorship program needed to be defined prior to starting development.
Examples of some of the details that needed to be defined included:
- The process of signing sponsors up
- The management of sponsors by the school district and SchoolBlocks
- Sponsors management of their sponsorships
- The process of approval
- Sponsorship visibility on school websites
- Sponsor editing of their web presence
Using PhotoShop to create concepts and InVision to produce a prototype of the application, I was able to refine and define the design and business
approach through collaboration and refinement.
The InVision prototype for the sponsorship system: https://invis.io/847ILW7CZ